Due to the current UK situation with the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to postpone all our events around data and healthcare. This is a postponement only and we hope to be re-arranging all our events. We will update this page as soon as we have more information.
We look forward to being able to welcome you at a later date.
The NHS produces vast amounts of information like blood test results, prescriptions and treatment information. This information, together with UCLH’s new electronic healthcare record, is an incredible resource for researchers looking at diseases and how to treat them. But using patient data for health research raises a lot of issues, such as patient consent, security, the use of machine learning and data sharing.
Come to one of our interactive events to learn more and tell us what you think.
Upcoming events in 2020
Provisional details of events are below. This page will be updated as dates, locations and sign up details are confirmed.
- Interactive theatre production looking at how patients agree to take part in research using data, followed by a discussion and refreshments.
- Have a go at using data to see how it can improve healthcare, at lunch and supper events.
- Event exploring the relationship between the NHS and industry and the use of data
- How do you feel about AI helping doctors to make decisions? Explore the ins and outs of machine learning in healthcare in an immersive theatre experience - followed by refreshments and discussion.
- Event with Healthwatch Islington exploring the use of patient data
If you would like to be kept informed by email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org